The Institute Managing Committee (IMC), of the Government Industrial Training Institute, Kadi Gujarat will take every effort to upgrade the institute through Institute Development Plan (IDP). The approach would be of five pillars namely.
A) Student Development B) Faculty Development C) Infrastructure Development D) Industry Connect E) Governance
1) Student Development: Students are given opportunity and are exposed to world class manufacturing for 6 days at Maruti Suzuki Training Academy (MSTA), Gurgaon. Also training programs like 5S, 3G, Safety first, environment hygiene, communication skill, MS Office and Internet are organized through Bhaskaracharya Institute for Space Applications and Geo-informatics (BISAG) – Satellite training. Interview skill training is also organized to help students face interview confidently.
Best students are awarded for their excellent performance in the exams. Events like skill development day, yoga day, birthday celebration, local festival days are observed to sensitize students on the importance of it.
2) Faculty Development : Tier wise training for faculty members of the institute focussing on the topics related to attitudinal and motivational training, Technical and Instructional ability training are organized. Also best teacher award semester wise is introduced to encourage teachers.
3) Infrastructure Development: Up-gradation of the institute by repairing the equipment, machines, tools and accessories required are also done to ensure quality training and development. Civil infrastructure related development activities are also focused.
4) Industry Connect: Guest lectures from industry experts, industry visit, industrial training, job fairs are conducted to support student for their future career.
5) Governance: IMC meetings are conducted over a stipulated period to review the development activities of the institute and support in its up-gradation.